I saw this on my lovely friend Rachael's blog and it made me chuckle so I figured I'd give it a go.
Basically you type your name followed by the word 'needs' and see what Google kindly throws back at you.
Put the Top 10 in a post and voila, entertainment for all the world to see.
1. Carol needs to be grounded in some very basic things. I SO do not.
2. Carol needs assessment information request. Honestly I could live without it.
3. Carol needs our help, will be killing her dogs. Luckily for all of you and dogs nationwide I am not a dog owner, and probably should never be allowed to be. The forecast apparently isn't looking good.
4. Carol needs licenced real estate agent. In this global recession? I think not. I'd be better off attempting to win the lottery.
5. Carol needs a pacemaker. I may well do if Eli decides to make more poop masterpieces on his bedroom wall.
6. Carol needs to change. It's true I do, but where to start?
7. Carol needs a power source. I really do Caffeine just isn't kicking it these days.
8. Carol needs YOU! Indeed I do, don't go forgetting it.
9. Carol needs a 1995 retired Tony Carter teapot of a chaise lounge with the gramophone on a small table. I don't think legally anybody should be able to manufacture such a hideous object. That is definitely not going on my wish list.
10. Carol needs a forever family, and desires a placement where she can feel safe. I honestly do, preferably somewhere sunny where they let you eat chocolate for breakfast and let you sleep til noon. Also no chores required.
So what do you need?